Teen dies from slimming pills bought online

A warning for our countrymen who were keen to diet shorcuts; a 19 year old girl died due to overdose of slimming pills which she bought online.

Subscribe to the ABS-CBN News channel! – http://bit.ly/TheABSCBNNews

Watch the full episodes of Bandila on TFC.TV
and on IWANT.TV for Philippine viewers, click:

Visit our website at http://www.abs-cbnnews.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/abscbnNEWS
Twitter: https://twitter.com/abscbnnews

Share on:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *